EarlyON Child and Family Centre – St. Thomas-Elgin
We envision an inclusive and invested community where families and children can develop to their full potential.
To enrich the lives of families with young children in our community through education, support and resources.
COME IN AND PLAY
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT THE EARLYON CHILD AND FAMILY CENTRE
- Bright homey playrooms with friendly knowledgeable staff.
- Outreach programs.
- Parent-Child Interactive programs, Parent Education programs.
- Information and links to early years supports and services.
WHAT CAN A CHILD DO AT THE EARLYON CHILD AND FAMILY CENTRE PROGRAMS?
- Play with blocks, puzzles, crafts, music, playdough, books, sensory table …..
- Participate in group activities.
- Socialize with other children and adults.
- Enjoy his/her parent or caregiver.
- Gain self esteem and skills for healthy early childhood development.
WHAT CAN AN ADULT DO AT THE EARLYON CHILD AND FAMILY CENTRE PROGRAMS?
- Enjoy your child in a child centred environment.
- Participate in parent-child interactive programs.
- Find companionship and share ideas with other parents and caregivers.
- Attend parent education workshops.